Performance Making Journal Archive
Everything written are contemplations within the classroom as well as in private hours.
All writings © So-Rim Lee. All rights reserved.
Entries by Title
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- I-1. Introduction to Performance Making
- I-2. Table of Contents
- II-1. The Memorybox
- II-2. Personal becoming Performative: The Box Exercise
- III-1. Food for Mind, Body and Communal Pleasure
- III-2. One Minutes and Performance Making Picnic
- IV-1. Terminator and Rachmaninov
- IV-2. Sound and Silence
- V-1. Collaboration: Secrets in the Dark
- V-2. Project NOVEMBER
- VI-1. Fear and Repetition on the Audience: Process
- VI-2. Thoughts, Transition from Fear to Desire
- VI-3. Thoughts on Storytelling and the Bus
- VI-4. Thoughts on Storytelling and Audienceship
- VI-5. Lois Weaver Workshops: OCCUPY WEEK!
- VII-1. Splinters, Woods, Desire and Repulsion in the Making
- VII-2. Post - "Site-Specific Performances" - Ruminations
- VII-3. MEMORIES OF AN OCCUPATION, Thursday November 15th
- VIII-1. Tentative Script for Final Performance
- VIII-2. Touching Base for Final Performance
- W-1. Final Script for Final Performance
- W-2. Our Final Performances CRITIQUE
- X-1. Appendix I: Future Project Proposal
- X-2. Appendix II: List of Finished Film Projects